Vote tuesday, march 6 – town meeting day
Election day polls for Ward 7 are from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. at the Robert Miller Community & Recreation Center at 130 Gosse Ct in Burlington. Find your street on the map below (Ward 7 is green).
Where to vote for Ward 7
Election days polls for Ward 7 are from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. at the Robert Miller Community & Recreation Center at 130 Gosse Ct in Burlington. Find your street on the map below (Ward 7 is green).
New voters, get registered!
If you are not registered to vote and want to be, you can register one of four easy ways:
- Register the day of an election at the Miller Center/polling place.
- Register online through the Secretary of State’s office up until the day before the election at 4 p.m. (you will have to just register in person at the polls if you miss that deadline).
- Go to the Burlington city clerk’s office at City Hall, anytime between 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m..
- Go to the Department of Motor Vehicle office on Dorset Street in S. Burlington (where the old Healthy Living used to be).
- Email or call Ali at 802-318-2527 and a volunteer will meet you to register.
If you are currently registered to vote, but won’t be able to make it to the polling place on the election day you can request an absentee ballot or call City Hall at (802) 865-7000.
Request your ballot early, so you don’t miss the deadline to return it to City Hall by the deadline (the day before the election).